Followers

terapi telinga


lagu2
Bonamana by Super Junior
Perfect two by Auburn
She happy by Auburn
Disaat aku mencintaimu by Dadali
Hanya satu by Mocca

Sunday, February 20, 2011

FINAL EXAM


O God, give me your help
In this examination time.

Keep me from being nervous
And keep me calm,
So that I will be able
To do my best.

If I am not prepared,
I have no excuse.
If I am prepared,
And if I have done my best,
Give me the calm and
The freedom from nerves
I need to do well

This I ask for your love’s sake, Amen.
******************************************
O God, help me at my examination today
To remember the things which I have
Learned and studied.

Help me to remember well
And to think clearly.

Help me not to be so nervous
And excited that I will not do
Myself justice,and keep me
Calm and clear-headed.

Help me to try my hardest
And to do my best.

This I ask for your love’s sake, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment