Followers

terapi telinga


lagu2
Bonamana by Super Junior
Perfect two by Auburn
She happy by Auburn
Disaat aku mencintaimu by Dadali
Hanya satu by Mocca

Monday, February 28, 2011

I was tagged by the queen snow "3 THINGS"

You have been tagged. You are supposed to write a note of 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 24 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you need 23 more people. If I tag you it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. It's a good way to learn more about your friends without INTRUDING.

Three nicknames:
1. diana
2. yana
3. ana

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. student
2. salesgirl
3. practicle student..

Three places I have lived:
1. Ampang
2. Shah Alam
3. Sunway (bakal) (=

Three favourite drinks:
1. drinking water
2. teh o ais limau
3. Hot Choc

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. sejuta cinta marshanda
2. begitulah cinta
3. safa dan marwah

Three places I have been:
1. Kelantan
2. Pahang
3.Penang
 Three of my favourite foods:
1. Nasi kandar
2. sandiwich(wajib b4 pegi kelas)
3. Cake(blueberry cake)


Three things that are always by your side:
1. Laptop
2. Cellphones
3. Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment